Foundation Stage – Outdoor play project
In the summer term, the Foundation Stage would like to establish an ‘Outdoor Café to develop opportunities to learn outdoors.
Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what our outdoor play area might look like and some inspiration for items to bring in.
To find out how you can get involved, please download the information letter.
In Numeracy we have been learning:
- to explore 2D and 3D shapes
- about 3D shapes- cone, cylinder, cuboid
- to make shape patterns
- to make shape pictures
- to sort using a Venn diagram
- to sort using a tree diagram
- to add and subtract within 10
- to count forwards and backwards
- about height- short and tall